My Katie Porter writing partner, Lorelie Brown, and I will be attending Chicago North RWA’s Spring Fling Conference, to be held in Chicago between April 25-26. This is exciting becuase it’s only held every two years, I get to see a ton of friends who’ve scattered to the publishing winds, and it’s within driving distance. That means far less strategizing when it comes to deciding what promo items to pack! Lorelie and I...
From the Blog
- RT @SuperSpacedad: This really owns: https://t.co/MvLjj2TKnL, Apr 23
- Actual words aft a reading of my book BOUGHT AT AUCTION: "You're v good. I know u have a great book inside you." #ThingsOnlyWomenWritersHear, Apr 17
- @bastilledan David Attenborough needs to narrate the #WildWildWorldTour Wild, Wild Kingdom: A Sociological Study… https://t.co/ieLIExI109, Apr 3
- Chicago knows hardcore, @bastilledan! <3 #WildWildWorldTour https://t.co/tYWF2K4H4c, Apr 3
- RT @AllAboutRomance: @sarahmaclean @MeganErickson_ We highly recommend @carrielofty His Very Own Girl. Heroine is a pilot in WWII. https://t.co/NKLp0ed3YM, Mar 31